UNLOCK YOUR IMPACT
My GC Index profile is PlayMaker Game Changer which means I am good at getting the best out of people, achieving results through relationships and providing creative solutions.
With over 30 years working in leadership and management roles in the UK and overseas I bring a breadth and depth of experience that can help spark ideas and realise ambitions.
I have been employee and employer, and my roles have been as a solopreneur, in SMEs as well as within large international groups.
My approach is not to be an expert in your business, but as an extra pair of eyes, a sounding board and someone that you can rely on to actively listen, make suggestions when asked and to challenge your plans when required.
I work with a variety of people in a range of different industries and from new start-ups seeking to gain a foothold to well-established companies keen to continue their evolution.
This is your business and your goals. I am with you to ensure you reach them and your business thrives.
A confidential service for you and your business, providing unbiased opinions and thoughtful insights.
Working with us means being challenged, being accountable and being successful.
“That was so useful and it already makes me view things differently. It has refreshed my thinking and my energy.”
How it works and what is included:
A no-obligation free 30-minute online chat to see if we are a good fit.
Then when we work together:
- Your personal GC Index profile to discover your potential for impact
- A 60-minute one-to-one online meeting to walk through your profile and discuss your goals
- A monthly written commitment to your bespoke action plan
- A weekly 20-minute online meeting for accountability and a reality check
- Dedicated support via email and WhatsApp 7 days a week
Plus highly preferential rates for:
- Analysis services for your job descriptions, values, mission statements and business plans
- GC Index profiles for your employees
- GC Index Team Snapshots
- Workshops for leadership development, teamwork, wellbeing and change management
- Monthly fees are £200 + VAT on a pay-as you go basis and no rolling contract