PROJECT THRIVE: A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CHILDREN
WORKING WITH ASPIRATIONAL YOUNG PEOPLE
TO DISCOVER THEIR IMPACT
In an ever-changing world, it has never been more important for parents and educationalists to help young people understand who they are, what impact they can make and take control of their destiny.
Project Thrive takes a holistic approach that seeks to unlock both academic strengths and the child’s energy for impact in an engaging manner that ignites awareness and motivation.
This is a unique collaboration designed for students aged 14 – 17 and for parents who want the best for their children, giving them a platform from which they can flourish and thrive.
HOW PROJECT THRIVE WORKS: TWO ASSESSMENTS
ICENI ACADEMIC PROFILE (IAP): Gain invaluable insight and professional support on your child’s academic journey using our clever assessments, clear reports, and advice from a friendly team of experts.
- Step One: A 90-minute online assessment covering English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. Your child’s report will be sent to you before the next session.
- Step Two: A 30-minute online discussion with you and one of our educational experts. They will guide you through the findings, interpret the results in context and answer any questions.
- Step Three: Next Steps Summary; a bespoke set of recommendations based on your feedback session offers practical advice on how best to support your child’s academic pathway.
YOUNG PEOPLE INDEX (YPI): A unique approach that unlocks greater understanding of your child’s natural energy or proclivities covering 8 impact areas including leadership, teamwork, and self-development.
- Step One: An online assessment answering a set of questions with no right or wrong answers. This normally takes around 15 minutes and, as with IAP, can be taken at home at a convenient time.
- Step Two: A 45-minute one-to-one session for your child with a Young People Index accredited coach. They will discover their own profile and their full 20-page report will be sent at the end of the session.
- Step Three: A further 45-minute online session for your child (and you are welcome to join) after they have had time to reflect on their profile, to provide further clarification and put their proclivities into practice with a short activity.
Total fees include:
- Unique IAP and YPI reports
- 3 x online one-to-one sessions with education experts
- Personalised recommendations